DAAAM International Week & 30th DAAAM International Symposium, Zadar, Croatia, EU
- All accepted papers (type “a” and “b”) we will published in the proceedings of the 30th DAAAM International Symposium.
- All papers will be cross-referenced and over CrossRef they will be permanently accessible on the Internet, for free of charge download.
- Curran Proceedings – New York http://www.proceedings.com/ will publish book form of the proceedings.
- Proceedings will be sent to the evaluation for indexing in all relevant databases.
Schedule of Events during DAAAM International Week, Zadar, Croatia, EU, 2019-10-20/27
- 30th DAAAM International Symposium: 23rd – 26th October, 2019
- 8th DAAAM International Doctoral School: 20th – 27th October, 2019
- Activities of International Academy of Engineering – Central European Branch: 21st – 26th October, 2019
- Synergy Network + TCI + FESTO Activities: 21st – 26th October, 2019
- Art Exhibition & New Initiatives: 21st – 26th October, 2019
IFT – Institute for Production Engineering and Laser Technology
DAAAM International Vienna was founded in 1990 at IFT – Institute for Production Engineering and Laser Technology in order to mark 175 years of Vienna University of Technology.
DAAAM International Vienna is a permanent platform for IFT for international scientific, academic and technical cooperation.
With the curtesy of Head of Institute, Prof. Friedrich Bleicher, IFT continues to be the home of DAAAM International Vienna.