DAAAM International Symposium covers all aspects of design, production, manufacturing, exploiting and maintenance of technical products, and all aspects of development and use of industrial and service automation.
The scope of the Symposium covers scientific, technological and practical concepts concerning research, development and realization of advanced manufacturing automation and networking concepts, offering a unique opportunity for experts to meet and exchange ideas.
Introduction of young people to science and research includes following personal development processes: from learning to doing, from theory to practice, from university to industry, from analysis to synthesis, from local acting to international research and scientific scene. DAAAM International recognized the need and decided to found a permanent platform in form of international conference for support and international promotion of young researchers, scientists, and their supervisors from academia and industry to present and discuss about their research projects and results.
- Encouraging young researchers and scientists in their carrier
- Supporting and accelerating their personal development to become high quality recognized researchers
- Introducing them to the international scientific network
- Breaking local isolation and opening the door to the international scene
- Learning from older colleagues outside of the team, and to meet same age colleagues from other institutions and other fields
- Open first possibilities to start building own international network
- Supporting supervisors and project leaders and give them possibilities to exchange experiences with international colleagues
- Giving possibilities to Universities to present their projects and final thesiss
- Giving possibilities to companies to present new products, developments and projects