Video Paper Presentation
Video paper presentations of Conference papers (“a” & “b” type) are mandatory. Authors will know their exact day/section as announced in DAAAM Preliminary and Final program. Authors will not be able to change their section.
- All authors have to prepare a video presentation for their paper(s) using the official DAAAM 2020 Video presentation template (available via link below)
- Your paper presentation needs to be exclusively a video of your presentation slides with voice over, made either with a screen recording software of your choice, or with the built-in PowerPoint function in Microsoft Office (Instructions on how to turn your presentation into a video with voice over)
- Avoid “real-life videos” (i.e. real movement etc. due to streaming restrictions)
- Max. video duration is 12 minutes
- The corresponding author needs to upload the video via DAAAM Profile
- All videos will be available in a private playlist on the DAAAM YouTube Channel before the start of the conference
- Videos and available working papers will allow you to prepare questions in advance, for author(s) of paper(s) you are interested in
- DAAAM Chairperson will announce papers and authors according to the Final Program. Authors must be “virtually” present and be ready for Q/A
- All Official DAAAM Certificates (Participated, FESTO Prize, Best Paper, and all other), will be only given in electronic form via your DAAAM Profile.