The new issue of the Electronic Edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» 2019•Vol.11•no.1 has been released – Open Journal
- Scalable processing of cementitious composites reinforced with carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and carbon nanofibers (CNFs)
- International seminar on sustainability, economics and safety (ISSES 2019)
- (11–12 april 2019, Szczecin Ostoja, Poland)
- Experimental research of the impact of filtration processes on the dispersity of emulsion systems with nanoparticles
- Wuhan University of Technology is one of the leading Chinese universities
- Patterns of the block approach for structure analysis of chemical elements and issues in materials science
- The inventions in nanotechnologies as practical solutions. Part I.
- About the international Tang Prize
- Research of effectiveness of natural and modified sorbents for wastewater treatment based on mica quartzite treatment waste
The winners of the paper contest dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal»- and more.
We invite leading scientists and experts to publish their materials.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies & Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: CA(pt), former title – Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); Web of Science (USA); EZB (Germany); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); Readera (Russia); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in English and Russian.
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/)
Considering the experience of the editorial staff of Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction» we are ready to create and develop jointly Internet-editions of organizations, associations and partnerships.
We hope for effective and mutual beneficial cooperation – The editors of the Internet-Journal «Nanotechnologies in Construction»