International Academy of Engineering –
Central European Branch – IAE – CEB
International Academy of Engineering
Contact us at:
– The 2nd International Workshop on «Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures»
– The Cooperation agreement between Russian Academy of Engineering (Russia) and Wuhan University of Technology (China) has been signed;
– Creation of anticorrosion coatings for contact devices of rectifying columns;
– Announcement of the paper contest devoted to the 10th Anniversary of the electronic edition
«Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal»;
– System solution for technological problems of well construction completion;
– Efficiency estimation of nanotechnologies applied in constructed wells to accelerate field development;
– and more.
The main aim of the electronic edition is to provide information support for the creation and implementation of scientific innovative technologies (especially nanotechnological products) in the construction industry, housing and communal services as well as in adjacent areas which are closely related to construction (engineering industry, power systems etc).
The electronic edition “Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal” has been published since 2009 and its periodicity is 6 issues a year. The electronic edition «Nanotechnologies in Construction: A Scientific Internet-Journal» has been included: Chemical Abstracts (USA); DOAJ (Sweden); EBSCO Publishing (USA); Web of Science (USA); EZB (Germany); Global Impact Factor (Australia); CrossRef (USA); ISSN 2075-8545 (France); ProQuest (USA); ResearchBib (Japan); ResearchGate (USA); Scientific Electronic Library (Russia); Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (USA) et al. Each paper is assigned UDC, DOI, HTML – code. The papers are published in Russian and English
You can find all issues and requirements to the published materials on the official website (http://nanobuild.ru/en_EN/).