Young researchers and scientists are the future of science and technology and the only hope of our technology based civilisation. Globalisation accelerates all kinds of processes in modern world. Efficient education, preparation and introduction of young people in those processes is crucial for survival and success on the global market of goods, knowledge and ideas. Introduction of young people to science and research includes following personal development processes: from learning to doing, from theory to praxis, from university to industry, from analysis to synthesis, from local acting to international research and scientific scene.
DAAAM International recognised the need and decided to found one permanent platform in the form of international conference for support and international promotion of young researchers, scientists, and their supervisors from academia and industry to present and actual research projects and results and discuss.
The main aims of Conference are:
- Encouraging of young researchers and scientists in their acting
- Supporting their development to high quality recognised researchers
- Accelerating their personal development to high quality recognised researchers
- Introducing them in the international scientific networking
- Breaking local isolation and opening the door to the international scene
- Learning from older colleagues outside of team, and to meet same age colleagues from other institutions and other fields
- Open the first possibilities to start to build own international network
- Supporting supervisors and project leader and give them possibilities to exchange experience with the international colleagues
- Giving possibilities to the Universities to present their projects and final Thesis
- Giving possibilities to the Firms to present new products, developments and projects